Time Becomes Space
Megan Ihnen and Darrel Hale, in collaboration with Elena Lacheva and Stephanie Gustafson Amfahr, perform a recital of new music for mezzo-soprano, bassoon, harpsichord, and harp. Time Becomes Space features works by Alec Wilder and William Winstead, as well as recently premiered works by Mara Gibson, Hannah Rice, and Jenni Brandon.
- Phyllis McGinley Songs – Alec Wilder (mezzo/bsn/harp)
- Ahead of All Parting – Jenni Brandon (mezzo/bsn)*
- Aurora – Hannah Rice (mezzo/bsn)*
- White Ash – Mara Gibson (mezzo/bsn)*
- Trio for Mixed Voices “Sofrothe” – William Winstead (mezzo/bsn/harpsichord)
.* composed for Megan Ihnen and Darrel Hale
A different version of this program for mezzo and bassoon only is available upon request.
For booking inquiries in the US, please contact:
Megan Ihnen, Mezzo-Soprano
Email [Subject line: Offered Programs Inquiry]