Single Words She Once Loved
Single Words She Once Loved is a semi-staged recital for voice and piano that centers around the ideas and effects of memory, dementia, and time. It is a deeply personal exploration of the dueling forces of ‘eternal sunshine of the spotless mind’ and ‘God gave us memories so that we may have roses in winter.”
Furthermore, this recital is a devotion to the mother/daughter relationship and what happens when only one of the two parties remembers their collective knowledge.
This program is in development with powerhouse artists Kathleen Supove (for East Coast performances/tours) and Vicki Ray (for West Coast performances/tours).
- Air Stirs – Nicole Murphy
- Anna Liffey – David Smooke
- Grand is the Seen – Ingrid Stölzel
- In the Dooryard – Ryan Keebaugh
- Kenyon Songs – Christian Carey
- two songs for mezzo-soprano & piano – Jeffrey Mumford
- Good Bones – Dennis Tobenski
- My Little Wicked Ways – Daniel Felsenfeld
For booking inquiries in the US, please contact:
Megan Ihnen, Mezzo-Soprano
Email [Subject line: Offered Programs Inquiry]