Are you looking to level up in your creative business?
If you’re feeling stuck and want to find focus, clarity and ultimately more freedom in your professionally creative life, you’re in the right place…
Are the gigs and money flowing for you?
If so, that’s fantastic! Drop me a line and we’ll toast over a delicious cocktail or coffee.
Not so much? Don’t fret! I work with creative entrepreneurs all the time who feel like:
– I’m constantly behind and more work keeps piling up.
– I’m getting checks from gigs or commissions, but I’m somehow still losing money on my creative work.
– I want to be seen as an artist.
– I’m full of ideas, but too busy to know where to even start.
– I want to move away from all the administrative work.
In 1:1 Coaching/Consulting, I work with individuals and small non-profit organizations to avoid burnout and feel like they have a road map for success.
That looks like…
- Developing your income streams through clear, manageable steps.
- Attracting ideal presenters, students, and/or clients.
- Establishing visibility in your field.
- Achieving clarity on long-term goals.
- Touring your programs and productions.
- Creating a content calendar and communications strategy for individuals or organizations.
- Connecting with press for your upcoming performance or album project.
- Drafting development campaigns that inspire individual giving.
- Building a positive and profitable private teaching studio.
- Expanding your audience development efforts.
It’s about finding solutions for your exact situation. It’s about having someone you trust who can help you think through all of the details. It’s about having someone who actively cheers you on toward achieving your big, audacious goals.